Get Biophora skincare products
Straightforward, easy to use and effective medically supervised skin care is the hallmark of the Biophora system. Biophora is formulated on the principle that technically advanced skin care doesn’t have to be a regimen of expensive and complex steps to attain healthy, toned and more youthful looking skin.
Each Biophora product and protocol is designed to improve specific skin conditions with the speed, effectiveness and safety our medical professionals have come to expect for their patients. The simple goal is to normalize and improve skin function to restore and maintain a healthier, younger skin appearance.
Biophora’s technically advanced formulations address difficult skin conditions such as:
- Fine Lines
- Aging Skin
- Free Radical Damage
- White Heads
- Enlarged Pores
- Acne and Blackheads
Biophora Conditioning Body Duo – CONDITIONING BODY SERUM
A powerful leave-on exfoliant with Lactic acid content and Salicylic Acid which work through the night to break apart debris, revealing brighter, smoother skin in the morning. Salicylic Acid works to extract impurities deep in the skin and balance acne-causing oils and bacteria. Exfoliation can be drying to the skin but this serum actually adds moisture to counterbalance any dryness.
1. Exfoliates, brightens skin’s appearance
2. Reduces the appearance of crepiness, blemishes, sun-damage and age-related pigmentation
3. Minimizes rough skin texture and small bumps
1. Alpha hydroxy acids such as lactic acid act as chemical exfoliants, which help to loosen and get rid of the dead skin cells on your skin’s surface. The acids are more effective than abrasive exfoliants, such as scrubs and cloths, the acids take off the top, damaged layer of skin, revealing less-damaged skin beneath and allowing for the regrowth of skin cells.
2. The acids also may enhance the body’s production of collagen, the protein that plumps and firms the skin surface.
3. Beta hydroxy acids such as salicylic acid works as a keratolytic by exfoliating the skin, causing the cells of the epidermis to shed more readily, preventing pores from clogging up, and allowing room for new cell growth.
a. It also has antimicrobial properties.
b. It is also well documented that salicylic acid can improve skin thickness, barrier functions, and collagen production.
4. Sodium hyaluronate holds moisture on the skin better than any other humectant.
5. 2% Niacinamide improves skin moisturization by increasing free fatty acids and ceramides in the stratum corneum and reducing trans-epidermal water loss.
a. It also increases keratin and fibroblast synthesis as well as reducing collagen synthesis to improve the appearance of aging skin.
b. Niacinamide does not inhibit the production of melanin but it has been shown to inhibit the transfer of the melanosomes to the surrounding keratinocytes which gives the skin a more even-looking tone.
CONDITIONING BODY CREAM
Key ingredient of Glycolic Acid gently sloughs off rough skin leaving soft, moisturized and radiant. Cellulite is decreased and skin is smoothed. Lightly scented enriching essential oils leave a silky finish.
1. Alpha hydroxyl acids gently slough off rough skin
2. As a stimulant, the caffeine dilates blood vessels, which temporarily tones and tightens tissue. Plus, it increases circulation and reduces temporary water retention, both of which may also smooth the rumpled look of cellulite.
3. Topical application of niacinamide has been shown to increase ceramide and free fatty acid levels in skin, prevent skin from losing water content, as well as stimulate micro-circulation in the dermis. One study using niacinamide shows increases in moisturization.
4. Sodium lactate is a natural moisturizing factor found in the epidermis where is hold water in the skin making it smoother and more pliable.
5. Natural oils and butters like coconut oil and Shea butter soften the skin.
6. Cholesterol and lecithin are involved in skin healing and repair.
7. Allantoin is soothing.
8. Essential oils were chosen for their healing and soothing benefits.
Together, the two products gently slough off rough skin, while stimulating, toning, tightening, and thickening the skin’s appearance resulting in increased circulation and reduced water retention. Healing and soothing natural and essentials oils soften and deeply moisturize the skin.
Get Bend Beauty – Anti-Aging Formula
The award-winning Anti-Aging Formula features 6 active ingredients working in synergy to transform your skin from the inside out. It’s the ideal foundation product for your anti-aging skincare regimen.
- Help improve hydration, elasticity, and firmness
- Reduces roughness and redness
- Helps in reducing skin sensitivity to UV induced sunburn**
- Antioxidants for skin health
- Bend Beauty – Marine Collagen + Co-Factors
Give your skin, hair, and nails a collagen boost! The synergy of collagen peptides, silicon, and wholefood vitamin C help protect against age-related decline by promoting production of healthy collagen.
- Boosts collagen formation
- Healthy skin, hair and nails
- Protect against free radicals
- Synergy of 3 collagen-promoting ingredients
- From sustainably caught wild fish (skin)
Stop by our office in Fredericton, New Brunswick to pick up your product today! You can also reach us by phone at (506) 474-1772, or you can fill out the request form on our site. Our goal is help you feel good on the inside and look your best on the outside!
*Individual results may vary; not a guarantee.